Monday, June 27, 2011

Soak City with the Caballeros

 Today, we met Alma, Crystal and Christian (from Richman) for some Soak City!  We spent most of our time in the wave pool, because that's where Audrey likes it best.  I was considering taking a mommy and me swimming class, but Alma assured me Audrey already has a good handle on most of what they'd teach!  For example, she is willing and able to...
  • dunk her face and get a mouthful of water (intentionally or not)
  • kick her legs, especially if I lift her over a wave
  • splash and wave her arms in a swimming motion
  • turn over to relax in a back-float
  • wear a life-jacket to abide by Soak City rules
 

Alma and I took turns holding her life jacket (so I could take pictures), but she went where she wanted, jumped over the waves, rolled onto her back, dunked her face, and kept going deeper and deeper until she couldn't do anything but kick her legs.

She looks serious, but she was laughing and screaming.

Here's a good one from last week of Audrey's new bathing suit.

Where's my baby?  My Audrey is now a little girl!

No comments: