| This was taken at Liberty Park in Cerritos on Veteran's Day. |
| Taken from Kahala during Christmas Break... I'm missing this. |
| My newphew, Biggie Smalls. |
| You can almost feel the breeze and smell the salt. It was a beautiful Hawaiian December. |
| My love for 6 years now. |
| Audrey with Auntie Paige... I just love her face anticipating the water! |
| They're both loving it! |
| The turtles at Nani's. |
| "Boobs!" |
| Audrey's birthday party (December 4) |
| Self-Portrait (December 5) before birthday cake |
| How we communicate with Grandma (my mom) |
| Someone is in the Christmas spirt! |
I need to not upload my pictures more often. There were many more, but these were my favorites!
1 comment:
You haven't plugged your camera in since September??? That is crazy!
Post a Comment