Saturday was Maliya's second 6th birthday party (remember, we went to Pump It Up last week?). Audrey was a busy girl with so many cousins to play with. Audrey loves kids, but took a break from them to play with her Mommy. :)
I love this girl!
Today, she woke up at 1 am and was fussy all night long (in our bed). At around 5:30, we took her temperature and discovered she had a slight fever. I'm really hoping she didn't catch John's cold (he had a 103 degree fever Thursday morning and has been struggling with this cold and his asthma all weekend). She didn't want to sleep this morning, and would wrap her legs around me when I tried to put her into her crib. I finally got her to take a nap, but here's how she looked before I finally got her upstairs:
How can anyone be upset with this face?






No comments:
Post a Comment