March isn't over yet, but I have to get these up before I forget. My baby brother Naz (who's nearly 18 and graduating from high school) came for a visit, and we were busy, as usual. It may have been HIS Spring Break, but we had work and 2 birthday parties to attend! He tagged along, because he got to spend some quality time with his favorite niece (so far).
Our first birthday party was for Izaiah, who turned 1. It was at a park, so Audrey took advantage of the nice weather. As you can see, she's already a dare devil. No hands!
Our second birthday party was for Little Danny, who turned 10. This party was at Bounce U, one of Audrey's favorite places. Unfortunately, with my big belly, I wasn't able to climb or jump or go down the slides, so John and Naz had to take turns with Audrey. She's a ball of energy and wore both of them out! John rested on his horse.
It was also my first meeting with Baby Leah-Michelle, my goddaughter! She's over a month old, but someone in my house was sick nearly every weekend, and I know how it is having an infant. You don't want people sniffling and coughing over them. I stayed away. Luckily, we were all feeling healthy again (with the exception of Audrey's allergies). She's a big girl, but seemed so tiny!
Naz isn't big on pictures, so I had to steal this one from Instagram. They were reading a book. It would be really nice of him to send me the actual picture! (hint hint) We don't get to see our Hawaii family very often, so I value every trip one of us takes. I just don't take enough pictures.
Grandma (papa) sends Audrey a card a month and signs her name in big letters so Audrey can read them. This month, she got a card with Easter Bunnies driving cars. She instantly pulls out the stickers and starts decorating herself unless we can get them away from her first!
It's not an awesome picture of me, but Audrey's smile is pretty darn cute.




No comments:
Post a Comment