Friday, March 16, 2012

Baby NInofranco #2

 Guess what?  I'm pregnant again!  Bet you couldn't guess.  I'm just over 27 weeks now.  Here are the first good pictures of our littlest girl.  So far, she has Audrey's profile and dance moves.  She's a little different, though.  She's made me a lot sicker for a lot longer.  In fact, even in my second and third trimesters, I've had barfy days.  I felt her kicking me a lot earlier, and I've grown quicker.  These are all things I've heard about the second pregnancy, though.  The rash lasted longer (though was more of a rash and less zitty), the acne was the same but in a different place (on my forehead and chin instead of my hairline), and the anemia is back.  So she's the same, but different.  As long as she's healthy and happy, I can deal with everything else.
Is Audrey excited to be a big sister?  I'm not sure she knows what's going on!  She kisses my belly and says "baby," but for all she knows, I'm just getting really, really fat.  It certainly feels that way sometimes.  We did teach her to feed the cats and pick up their dishes (so I don't have to bend over).  She's seen the baby's room and her crib in it.  She's a big fan of her BFF Sophie's baby brother, Tristan, and she didn't cry when I  held my goddaughter, Leah-Michelle.  So I guess you can say she's getting used to the idea of Mommy holding another baby.

Yes, we have a name, and no, we're not sharing.  You'll find out in a rapidly approaching 13ish more weeks!

No comments: