Friday, March 16, 2012

Audrey turned 2!

 It seems like just yesterday I was posting about Audrey's first birthday, and now I have pictures of her second birthday, which happened 4 months ago!  My little baby is a big girl now!  It was much bigger than we had wanted, but smaller than we'd anticipated.  Does that make sense?  Despite our wishes to keep it simple, if it's going to be big, I must go big!  Her Sesame Street birthday party was brought to you by the letter A and the number 2.  Fitting, right?


 Nette was nice enough to make the banner for the party, and Sara took all of these awesome pictures for us.  Thank goodness for good friends!

Possibly Audrey's favorite guests were the bunnies!  We decided that for Audrey to have fun, she didn't need good food or friends.  In fact, she was pretty grumpy until her furry friends arrived.  No offense to her guests- she's just an animal lover!











Audrey is in the midst of the terrible twos, but at the same time, she is an intelligent (brilliant, even), chatty, stubborn, beautiful, happy, talented, joyful two, and John and I couldn't be more proud to be her parents.  She amazes us more and more each day.

No comments: