Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break To Do List

Here's what I'm looking forward to:
  • Doctor's appointment (for me) on Monday
  • Cats' check up on Tuesday (to recheck for roundworms)
  • Wild Animal Park with Jenny and Sophie on Thursday
  • Paige arrives Thursday night
  • John to Las Vegas (it will be a girls' weekend for us!)

Here's what I hope to accomplish:
  • Pack Audrey's toys she doesn't play with and organize the ones she does
  • Pack the clothes she's outgrown
  • Finish sewing the curtain I started last fall
  • Finish the Christmas decorations I started last Thanksgiving
  • Sew Audrey's Easter gifts
  • Spend lots of time with my girl
What are you doing this Spring Break?

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am booked the whole week, too:
Monday- well checks for BOTH kids
Tuesday- preschool and the park
Wednesday- possibly Legoland with Jack
Thursday- 2 photo shoots
Friday- grandpa's funeral
Saturday-grandpa's memorial lunch
Sunday- denial about going back to school