Last weekend, we decided to take Audrey to Mason Park in Irvine off of University and Culver. I love this park for many reasons. It has ducks that you're not supposed to feed, but everyone does anyway, so they all come up to you. There are many hiding places where owls could be hiding (I've never actually seen one there, but I like to think they're nesting nearby). It's where John and I had our engagement photos taken, what seems like ages ago (though it was only 4 years ago). Look how skinny and rested we were... it's hard to remember life before Audrey!

The ducks were definitely hungry today, along with some coots and Canadian geese. It was a cool day, so not many people were at the park feeding the wildlife. We had to chase a few of the big geese off, much to the delight of Audrey.

Audrey can find many of her body parts, including her eye. She can also locate her socks, feet, tummy, and several other parts, though not as consistently.





No comments:
Post a Comment