Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Morning 5

We took our last minute trip to Hawaii for several reasons: to introduce Audrey to family, to relax after a long school year (which John made longer by teaching summer school), and to visit Granny, who has been ill. I wanted to make sure Audrey got to meet her Great Granny, and I'm very glad she got that opportunity.
On our last day in Hawaii, Audrey and I went to the beach with the girls and John went to play basketball with the boys. While we were home and waiting for them to return, I found a way to entertain Audrey:

2 comments:

jane said...

such a good memory for both granny and audrey to have. so sweet and precious! :)

sounds like you all had a lovely time. i bet it was hard to come back, huh? (we leave tomorrow)

Sara said...

I love that my kids have a relationship with my grandfather. Glad you made the trip and had your reunion. ;)