Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Morning 2

We went for a walk through my mom's neighborhood, but not too far this time, since I had almost 20 pounds strapped to my chest. It was overcast when we left, and very bright and sunny about 15 minutes later! Audrey didn't seem to mind.

Here is the view from the back of the valley:After our walk, we went to lunch at Big City Diner with Grandpa and the waitress brought Audrey a balloon.
Then, we went to Cromwells (which I posted pictures of a few posts ago). The waves were a little bigger than Audrey is used to, but she still had fun splashing.
Cromwells is a hidden beach near Diamond Head, and you sometimes have to wade through water during high tide to get to the sandy area. There were a few views I couldn't take pictures of due to x-rated content! Let's just say some chose not to dress for the beach.

It was warm enough to play in the front yard in the evening. We just sat on the porch while it rained for a minute or two, and then went back out to play. Audrey met another baby (who was taking a walk with his dad), and it seemed to be a love connection! When I brought her in to change her diaper, she wiggled and giggled and squirmed, and seemed to be giddy after meeting Sunny, who happened to also be born on December 5th.

No comments: