This weekend, we celebrated the marriage of one of John's oldest friends, Stephanie, to her new husband, Warren. She was a secondary sponsor at our wedding, and John was a bridesman in her wedding. They've been friends since junior high, and have kept in touch while she studied in St. Martin, Bakersfield and now New Jersey. Our joke of the day is that they're now Dr. and Mr. Stephanie Kua since Stephanie is doing her residency in pediatric psychiatry.
Audrey and I hung out all day since John was busy being a good bridesman. She was a very good girl at the wedding and the reception. She's a very observant girl, and watched the bridal party taking pictures on the golf course.
I wish we had gotten a good picture of the 3 of us, but we only got pictures of each of us with Audrey. I LOVE her MyCakies flower clip, and I dress her to match it!
After a long day of walking (not on her own yet!), smiling, laughing, flirting, and being cute, Audrey let us know she was done, and it was time to go to bed (hence the pacifier).
3 comments:
Congrats to your friends! I LOVEhow cute you girls look all dressed up!!!
looks like a beautiful wedding and you guys had a blast! so you did go w/ the blue dress. you can definitely pull off the retro look! =)
Great outfit!
Post a Comment