Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Morning 1

We were lucky enough to stay at my mom's house in Palolo Valley where it it much cooler. It rained all night (and intermittently during the day), but that didn't stop the sun from shining. Audrey took a nap while John and I went for a nice walk through the rain forest. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so you'll have to just trust me when I say it was beautiful!

The humidity made Audrey's hair extra cute! She had little wispy curls.
Since my mom is a member of the Waikiki Yacht Club due to her awesome paddling abilities, we had access to the pool. Audrey got to experience floating in a beautiful pool in paradise with Auntie Paige!
Grandma and Audrey

Later that evening, we shook hands with Johnny Depp (see previous post for more detail on that!).
Apparently, there's a scene where the ship catches on fire. Excuse the blurriness... the massive lights made photographing the ship difficult.

No comments: