My little brother, Naz, is here to visit us for awhile. This is his first time meeting Audrey outside of the womb (remember, he was here for the baby showers back in October). I knew he was the Animal Whisperer, so I assumed he would also be the Baby Whisperer!

Being a teenager, Naz gets to sleep in past 6:30. We came in around 9:00. Who wouldn't want to wake up to Audrey's smiling face? Naz seemed to be okay with it! Sort of.
Having Naz here has been the perfect opportunity to gang up on me! John and Naz both agree that Grover is MY favorite Sesame Street character and not Audrey's. Okay, maybe that's true, but who doesn't love Grover? He's cute, he's funny, and he's a smart ass. On our last trip to Target, I found this little Grover doll, and I had to get it for her. When I went to check on her, I found this:
Having Naz here has been the perfect opportunity to gang up on me! John and Naz both agree that Grover is MY favorite Sesame Street character and not Audrey's. Okay, maybe that's true, but who doesn't love Grover? He's cute, he's funny, and he's a smart ass. On our last trip to Target, I found this little Grover doll, and I had to get it for her. When I went to check on her, I found this:
3 comments:
Well at least someone is sleeping in till 9am.
Yeah for younger brothers!!!
my fav is audrey + grover. =P
Post a Comment