Monday, July 19, 2010

Crafty Motivation

I just finished sewing a few projects (I'll post pictures later), so I've been looking through blogs, looking for new ideas. I appreciate bloggers who post tutorials. I was on a site I regularly lurk on (cakies) when I came across felt food, which instantly made me hungry. So neat! I wish I was creative enough to think of these things on my own. For now, I'll have to practice by following patterns and modifying them. I found a neat tutorial for a tool belt, which I'll work on for this upcoming school year.

After pinning Audrey's hair back today, I found myself wishing she had more clips. I'm not a big fan of headbands and bows on babies, but she's getting to that age where she can wear cute clips in her hair without pulling them out, and she has enough hair to hold back! It motivated me to head to Michaels and look for some hair clip materials for baby hair. Time to reinvest in a hot glue gun! I'll post pictures once I get going.

2 comments:

Susan Ly said...

can't wait to see ur creations!

The Ninofrancos said...

I can't really post pictures at the moment... they're for baby showers, and we haven't gone to the showers yet.