Monday, July 26, 2010

Screaming Contest... and my projects

Audrey has officially discovered her voice.


I've been in a crafting frenzy lately. I get started on one craft when I move to the next. Here's one of the projects I finished on my new sewing machine. It's a 3'x3' blanket with minky on one side and the baby pattern on the other. It's all straight stitching, but it's the first "major" project I finished on my sewing machine. I also lined 2 sets of burp cloths, but I didn't take pictures of those before I gave them as gifts.
My next sewing project will be a tool belt for work to keep my pens and tickets in. I am tired of kids asking me if I work at Lowe's (I have a Lowe's tool belt). I found a courduroy owl fabric, but when I went to buy it, I couldn't find it. Instead, I found a pretty black courduroy with green, blue, and white flowers. I'll post pictures when I finish it.

In the meantime, I'm working on my latest craft... making baby hair clips. I decided Audrey needed more than just her Valentine clip and the pink one with the shell that Auntie Paige gave her. They're really easy to make.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

stengYou'll save yourself lots of money making the clips :). I love hair clips.