No, we haven't gone to the OC Fair, much less ride a roller coaster. That's just how I've felt lately! The highs have been planning our trips to Hawaii and San Diego, watching our little girl hit her milestones, and creating/crafting something new. The lows have been waiting and waiting for our trips to come (still waiting), waking with Audrey several times a night (what happened to sleeping soundly?), and the thread on my sewing machine snapping after just a few stitches! Frustrating! John is finally finished with summer school, so we can now get into vacation mode!
However, I'm already starting to get into school mode (mostly good), but that reminds me that I'll have to say good bye to Audrey for 8-9 hours a day in another 4 weeks (mostly bad). I need to go back to those reminders... Audrey will be proud of me for working hard to provide for her... She gets to spend good, quality time with her grandparents (whom I'm very thankful to for watching her)... I enjoy and value my job as a teacher, and it's important to me to be someone besides mommy and wifey... When I'm home 24-7 and unproductive, I get depressed... Going back to work is a good thing. I'll value my time with Audrey and John more.
By the way, cakies is having another giveaway (for those of you who like pretty things). While I love making things, I also love winning things that I'm not good enough to make myself!
Don't mind my ramblings today. John let me sleep in until 8:30 so I'm still a little groggy. It makes me feel a little like this...
However, I'm already starting to get into school mode (mostly good), but that reminds me that I'll have to say good bye to Audrey for 8-9 hours a day in another 4 weeks (mostly bad). I need to go back to those reminders... Audrey will be proud of me for working hard to provide for her... She gets to spend good, quality time with her grandparents (whom I'm very thankful to for watching her)... I enjoy and value my job as a teacher, and it's important to me to be someone besides mommy and wifey... When I'm home 24-7 and unproductive, I get depressed... Going back to work is a good thing. I'll value my time with Audrey and John more.
By the way, cakies is having another giveaway (for those of you who like pretty things). While I love making things, I also love winning things that I'm not good enough to make myself!
Don't mind my ramblings today. John let me sleep in until 8:30 so I'm still a little groggy. It makes me feel a little like this...

No comments:
Post a Comment