Saturday, June 12, 2010

5 Things You Should Know About Audrey Grace

1. She can now sit up unassisted for long periods of time (though she will face plant when you least expect it).
2. She likes flaps on toys. She is clever and will find things you hide from her (like tags, the remote control, or a necklace tucked into your shirt).

3. Her favorite thing to do (and the best remedy when she's fussy) is to sit outside and watch the trees blow in the wind and listen to the birds chirping and flying about.

4. She is an avid practitioner of yoga. Here she is in child's pose.

5. She's Team Edward.
And about myself... I need to get off the computer. She's picking up some bad habits!


6 comments:

The Liconas said...

5 more things that I LOVE about her! Where did you get that Edward Cullen shirt?????????

jane said...

LOVE #1 with the ring around her foot
LOVE #3 with drool running down her chin

The Ninofrancos said...

Shalimar- I'm not sure. It was a gift. You're welcome to borrow it once Valentina grows into it! It's 3-6 months.

Jane- The ring around her foot is one of my favorites, too.

Sara said...

so cute!

Susan Ly said...

i see she likes facebook. will you confirm our friendship, audrey? hahaha. love the edward cullen shirt!!

Jennifer said...

She is adorable as always. I love the yoga pic. It's so cute when they play with their feet. My kids always liked being outside when they were fussy too.