Me, too! I used to write long fanfics about our life together. It was in 92 that I went to my first Pearl Jam concert, right after Ten came out.
I think I've been reading too much TMZ... last night, I dreamed I was dating Eddie Vedder, but he cheated on me with a tattooed stripper, just like Sandra Bullock's husband.
4 comments:
I like them both, but back in 1992, I would have done ANYTHING for Mr. Vedder on the right.
Me, too! I used to write long fanfics about our life together. It was in 92 that I went to my first Pearl Jam concert, right after Ten came out.
I think I've been reading too much TMZ... last night, I dreamed I was dating Eddie Vedder, but he cheated on me with a tattooed stripper, just like Sandra Bullock's husband.
well then, he doesn't deserve you! Just dream tonight that Johnny Depp saves you from your sorrows from Eddie!
I do love Johnny Depp...but not like that :)
I think he's just "cool"..
Post a Comment