She is really such a true beauty!!! When growth spurts came, I changed the nipple size on the bottle and added an ounce to the feedings. Hope you get more sleep soon!!
Thank you. :) We have moved up from 3-4 ounces to 4-5 ounces.
HA. HA. You're funny! You're never cranky in the mornings, so I'm assuming she falls asleep after the feedings. [fingers crossed]
She's been staying awake after the 4 am feeding... no fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is really such a true beauty!!! When growth spurts came, I changed the nipple size on the bottle and added an ounce to the feedings. Hope you get more sleep soon!!
Thank you. :) We have moved up from 3-4 ounces to 4-5 ounces.
HA. HA. You're funny! You're never cranky in the mornings, so I'm assuming she falls asleep after the feedings. [fingers crossed]
She's been staying awake after the 4 am feeding... no fun.
Post a Comment