
I really love this picture of her. Her Asian half comes out. I think purple is her color (or maybe I'm just really sick of pink). Plus, she drooled all the way down to her belly button. She has quite the salivary glands, this one! Audrey is starting to lose her hair on the sides. She has little bald patches, too. I've noticed her hair now lines the car seat head rest, and it's often on my chest when I'm done bathing with her.

We got a jumperoo, and she actually likes it! It's not her favorite thing in the world (being held, because she's spoiled, would be her favorite thing), but she'll tolerate it for up to 15 minutes. I'm hoping she'll work her way up to longer periods of time once she's able to reach the ground and turn herself around. P.S. She can almost fit her entire hand in her mouth

Some new developments this month...
- she's lifting up her legs to roll onto her side (not quite onto her stomach or back, though)
- she is almost too big for some of her 0-3 clothes, but not quite big enough for 3-6
- everyone comments on "how alert" she is (though that's been their comment literally since the delivery room)
- she cries when I drop her off at Lola's most mornings
- no more colic!
- she's grasping toys in her hand and can shake most rattles for a few seconds at a time
- she sleeps from 9:00ish until sometime between 2:30 and 4 am
- she's still gurgling, but they're different gurgles than before
- she can take out her pacifier and throw it on the ground at the most inconvenient times
I'm sure there are more developments, but you're just going to have to come see her to learn what they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment