I love my petite baby! Here she is at 12 weeks in a newborn outfit. She should be growing out of her 0-3 clothes soon, but she's still growing in to some of them.As you know, Audrey and I take nightly baths together. She enjoys bathtime, and I usually do, too. Until last Friday. She was happily gurgling and splashing away, with a few intermittent passes of gas, when I felt something soft in my hand... she had a major poop in the bath, and into my hand. I yelled for John to come get her out, and then I was stuck. Because I need both hands to get out of the tub (if you've seen our tub, you know it's pretty deep), I had to put "it" somewhere...
Since John is grossed out by poop, I had to clean it up. Lucky for me, he isn't afraid of barf, because I got food poisoning later that night and he met me in the bathroom to rub my back. Now that's love. If he was barfing, I would have run the other way. If he pooped in his bath, though, that might be different... Lucky for me, John doesn't take baths.
Since John is grossed out by poop, I had to clean it up. Lucky for me, he isn't afraid of barf, because I got food poisoning later that night and he met me in the bathroom to rub my back. Now that's love. If he was barfing, I would have run the other way. If he pooped in his bath, though, that might be different... Lucky for me, John doesn't take baths.
I think she has her daddy's ears.
I found these cute wrist rattles at Target. One is a cow and one is a pig (she's wearing the pig in the picture above). We noticed that she's starting to reach out for things (the remote, my water bottle, etc.). She holds my sleeve while I'm changing her diaper, and reaches for the octopus hanging from the play mat toy thing. I thought if she has something with her all the time, she would have something new to focus on. The only thing she's really done with her pig is attempt to stuff it into her mouth. That's about as close to pork as she's going to get!P.S. Guess which number post this is? 69, dudes!
No comments:
Post a Comment