Monday, June 8, 2009

Spidi-Hater

We've been watching I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! and this episode is painful. Almost physically. I really just watch it for Spencer and Heidi (Spidi). However, they were put into a horrible chamber with massive moving spiders. Yuck. They're already a trainwreck (but entertaining), which is why I watch! That and Lou Diamond Phillips with his shirt off.

Ha ha ha! They just labeled Sanjaya a "pop star!"

It's the last week of school, which means I'm scrambling to find ways to fill the time. I can't show multiple movies in one day, which is a bummer, and they're getting pretty tired of busy work. Letting them sit where ever they want certainly helps.

I'm really, really sad about that Air France flight. And obsessive. I check constantly to see how many "bobbing" bodies have been "plucked" from the water. Do they really have to use words like "bobbing" and "plucked" when writing about the deceased? Really? Is that necessary? "Floating" and "collected" might be better, less insensitive choices. These were real people (even if they don't look human anymore). I didn't know anyone who knew anyone on that plane, but I can imagine that if their choice of words bothers me, it probably really bothers the families of the deceased.

Jack came home from an overnighter at the vet. He is now on 2 units of Glargine, antibiotics for diarrhea, prescription cat food, and "intestinal flora" to sprinkle on his wet food. He's one expensive cat.

Baby is moving around! I can't feel it, but my books all say it's getting more and more active! I'm excited about tomorrow's appointment. I hope everything is as it should be.

No comments: