Friday, June 5, 2009

My Humps


What am I gonna do with all that junk? Post pictures of it!

I'm now 15 weeks and definitely starting to show. I have lovely lady (and baby) lumps in the front (and in the back). While I love the Bella Band, I don't like the band of fat that has grown around my hips. There's nothing I love about love handles. However, I'm beginning to grow fond of the bump on my belly (when I can see it past my now-massive boobs, that is!).

What better way to celebrate my 15th week than multiple spots of cat diarrhea? Poor Jack had his diet switched on him suddenly without a chance to mix foods. He tried to help us out by finding an empty shoe box, but didn't seem to understand that carpet isn't a good toilet paper. He left little butt-dragged streaks all over the carpet. Yuck!

4 comments:

Sara said...

you are still so tiny, Ivy!
Only 4 days, and you can live in pjs...:)

Jobi Harrell said...

That's a nice little bump you have!

JDiLuigi said...

Hi Ivy...greal looking blog! You look wonderful too:) BTW, I am sure they have told you, but be careful around cat litter and all things potty related. It is a good excuse to have hubby take care of that stuff for a while;)

The Ninofrancos said...

Thanks, Jessica!

John does all of the litter box stuff, including cleaning up "accidents" outside of the box. I do all of the feeding and medicine jobs. It's a big change for him, but we knew that before we got pregnant!