It's almost 5 pm, and I've accomplished the following:
- learned who the baby-daddies were of several of Maury's guests
- disinfected the kitchen counters
- read 3 chapters of Remember Me?
- got a new high score on Bejeweled Blitz
That's it. Unless you count washing my face and brushing my teeth, which most people would consider a "goes without saying" task. Ah, summer...
I did google "heart palpitations in pregnancy" and discovered I'm not, in fact, having a heart attack. Apparently, they're quite common in pregnancy due to increased blood flow/volume, and generally go away after giving birth. I hope it doesn't turn into hyperthyroid, though.
My to do list for tomorrow:
I did google "heart palpitations in pregnancy" and discovered I'm not, in fact, having a heart attack. Apparently, they're quite common in pregnancy due to increased blood flow/volume, and generally go away after giving birth. I hope it doesn't turn into hyperthyroid, though.
My to do list for tomorrow:
- pick up the dry cleaning
- get a glucose meter for Jack
- get my nails done
- beat today's Bejeweled Blitz score
- go to dinner for Father's Day
I can do it! I'd better go to bed early tonight, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment