Sunday, June 28, 2009

Birthday and Accident

A quick post to let you all know Baby Skeletor is okay after our accident yesterday (some kid ran . I got a nice lecture from the nurse about how if my stomach wasn't hit, the baby is fine and I should stop stressing. However, she did let us hear the heartbeat and see the baby waving at the camera. In addition, the doctor made sure my cervix was completely closed. So baby is fine and John doesn't even have any aches and pains after the crash. I got a nice fat bump on the head from hitting it on the driver's side window, and my left arm/shoulder is also really sore. I guess it's lucky I didn't see the truck coming, because I didn't have time to stiffen up. Otherwise, I'm sure my whole body would be in pain!

And thanks for the birthday calls/texts/Facebook posts!

Tomorrow is our sonogram, so stay tuned for pictures of the baby, as well as whether we're having a boy or a girl.

1 comment:

Sara said...

how exciting.
the finding out what you are having part, not the accident.

although, that could've been exciting, too, in a whole other way.