Did anyone else get bloody noses during pregnancy? I rubbed my nose today, and all of a sudden, it came gushing out. It ran down my hand, my wrist, my legs, and a few drips even made it onto our WHITE carpet! John looked at me and started panicking. I swear, it lasted like 15 minutes. I went through 5 paper towels and then walked around with toilet paper shoved up my nostrils. I know the membranes get more swollen, and I've had bloody boogers for a few weeks now, but I think the bloody waterfall could have been due to my septoplasty. It was my right nostril, and that's the one that had the most cutting. I'll bet the right side is pretty jacked up. The bright side is I was only wearing my bra and underwear, so while my thighs and belly were bloody, my clothes were not!Another fun thing about pregnancy is the butt pain. I guess it's your sciatic nerve that is the culprit. I've woken up with charlie horses in my calves, and this isn't nearly as painful. I'm starting to understand the pregnancy waddle. I haven't waddled at all until I woke up with butt pain.
Good book: Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy. It seriously made me laugh out loud, which is fine at home, but a little embarrassing at the gym. I appreciate her honesty and the fact that she as a Playboy model gained 60 pounds. It makes me feel better about my 12 (and counting).
No comments:
Post a Comment