New 9-12 month elephant jammies!
Audrey's BFF Sophie (and mommy, Jenny) came to play at Richman while I got my classroom set up.

Auntie Nicole took this with her iphone while she was babysitting. I don't know why it came out so small...
Audrey fits into her Laker shirt from Ninong Joe and yoga pants (still a little long) from Grandma.

Remember this swing from Aunt Julie and Uncle John? Her feet hang off, and it doesn't swing anymore since she's so much heavier. We finally had to put it away since she leans forward and pulls herself out of it.

Audrey's BFF Sophie (and mommy, Jenny) came to play at Richman while I got my classroom set up.

Auntie Nicole took this with her iphone while she was babysitting. I don't know why it came out so small...

Audrey fits into her Laker shirt from Ninong Joe and yoga pants (still a little long) from Grandma.

Remember this swing from Aunt Julie and Uncle John? Her feet hang off, and it doesn't swing anymore since she's so much heavier. We finally had to put it away since she leans forward and pulls herself out of it.

2 comments:
So big...so fast!! Crazy huh? Love the little black and white photo of her. Wish my iPhone would take black and whites.
She's just as cute as can be!
And you aren't the only one adjusting to back to school. I'm too tired for anything!
Post a Comment