Let me say, it has been a VERY busy last few weeks! I haven't been as good at recording Audrey's milestones and quirks. Lola and Lolo have been out of town, so Audrey got to spend some quality time with people she wouldn't normally spend so much time with, Auntie Nicole and Aunties Nina and Armi. This week, Grandma flew in from Hawaii (thanks, Mom) to spend 5 days with her granddaughter.
Audrey's 9 month appointment was yesterday, and it was all good news. The first was no shots! We learned Audrey is now 17.5 pounds (she gained less than 2 pounds in 3 months) and only 26.5 inches long. She's in the 15th %ile in weight and length, but the doctor said she's proportional, so he's not worried. Apparently, Asian babies tend to be petite, but catch up when they're about 2 years old. She's only half Asian, but she has two petite parents! He said she's hitting her milestones... fine motor skills are on target, and gross motor skills are a little advanced since she's taken her first steps! (I'll get it on video soon, I promise.) Audrey is turning out to be a healthy, happy baby, and her daddy and I couldn't be more thankful!
2 comments:
And 150% in cuteness! Goodness I just love her sweet face!
Go big girl, go!
Post a Comment