Monday, May 3, 2010

Playdate with Sophie

Audrey had another playdate with Sophie while I was at work today.

Audrey is very affectionate, and likes to hold hands with Sophie while they play on the blanket together.
"You're such a good friend, Sophie!"
They gossip...
"OMG! Did you hear that other baby pooped her pants?"

They tell shocking secrets about other babies!
"No way!"

They hold each other back when other babies start talking smack.
"That's right! You'd better keep crawling!"
And they hold deep and meaningful conversations with each other.
"You're my friend, because you really understand me."

Audrey has a great friend in Sophie (and a great babysitter in Jennifer)!

4 comments:

jane said...

i love how they "hold hands." so so sweet! :)

The Liconas said...

Darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara said...

the captions are too much :)
I loved them on facebook, too!

Jennifer said...

How adorable...I love the captions too. Isn't the best to have other mommies and kiddos to grow up with :).