Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chatterbox and Disneyland (Again)

Yoya and Dodo went away for the weekend, so Audrey didn't have a babysitter. She spent the day with Jenny and Sophie on Thursday, but we took the day off on Friday (no childcare is a valid reason for missing work, right?) and went to Disneyland! (Blackout dates are looming around the corner, so we have to get as much Mickey in now as possible.) It was a lot better than sitting home all day. First, we went on It's A Small World. There were no good pictures of her inside, because she was looking around at all of the freaky animatronics the whole time, but we got a good shot on our way in...
We took a break to go watch Ate Maliya dance at the Disneyland Hotel. Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture, because Audrey was acting up. Maliya did such a good job! Pretty soon, she'll be showing Audrey some of her moves... but not too soon. Audrey is still my little baby.

Then, Uncle Mikey and Auntie Ali met us at Disneyland for some dinner and a little Astroblasters. Audrey and I lost. But we still had a "blast." Get it? Blast? Ha ha ha...
Where are all of the pictures of John, you ask? The bad thing about being the photographer is you're never in any of the pictures. He was there, though, I promise!

By the way, thanks to Dottie for the cute polar bear outfit. I didn't think a furry outfit would come in handy in May and June, but it was nice and cozy on a cool evening at Disneyland. I have to admit, I enjoyed the smiles and oohs and ahs she got as we walked through the crowd after I changed her outfit.
Cousin Annie came to visit from Alaska, and she and Audrey had some catching up to do. Here's one side of the conversation (yes, that is a big burp as soon as the video starts. She hasn't learned "excuse me" yet):

1 comment: