you gotta try Hylands Teething Tablets...
Sorry...it is such a hard phase. Frozen teething rings and tylenol saved us.
We've done all of the above (Tylenol, Hyland's Teething Tablets, and teething rings). I know she's fine, but I hate seeing her so miserable!
Yes, it is so tough!! I remember that the first round of 8 teeth were the worst, and the rest weren't so bad. It always screwed up his sleep schedule though!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you gotta try Hylands Teething Tablets...
Sorry...it is such a hard phase. Frozen teething rings and tylenol saved us.
We've done all of the above (Tylenol, Hyland's Teething Tablets, and teething rings). I know she's fine, but I hate seeing her so miserable!
Yes, it is so tough!! I remember that the first round of 8 teeth were the worst, and the rest weren't so bad. It always screwed up his sleep schedule though!
Post a Comment