Sunday, June 30, 2013

June

Dodgeball means school is out!  Our annual dodgeball game's theme this year was tutus.  I don't know what last year's was since I was pregnant and on maternity leave, but we've also had 80's theme.  It's always fun, and I'm always tired afterward.  The best thing about the game is it marks the end of the school year!


This year I turned 29... for the 6th time.  I am not enjoying getting older, but I am enjoying all the things my life is bringing me.  I have a loving husband, two awesome daughters, and a job I love.  If this is 34, I can just stay this age and NOT GET ANY OLDER, because I already have everything I could possibly want.


Audrey and Emme are lucky to have a loving daddy in their lives, as well as Ninong Joe, Uncle D, and Dodo.  Including my family, there is no shortage of men who love my daughters.  To celebrate Father's Day, we ate Chinese food at Panda Inn.







I wanted to get Audrey involved in something active that would require her to listen to a teacher and be part of a class. I enrolled her in a ballet class at the Anaheim YMCA, and two of her friends joined her.  I feel so sorry for their ballet teachers- Audrey, Sophie, and Paloma are best friends who are all too excited to be together!


Audrey likes to go to church with Daddy.  Here's she was pretending to read music.


I have to be honest... I have beautiful children.  We are lucky enough to know an awesome photographer who can capture their beauty on camera.  This photoshoot was TECHNICALLY taken in July, but since I wanted 1-year pictures of Emme, I'm considering it June still.  I don't think any of these need captions!













Can you say PONYTAIL?!

No comments: