Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas

I realized I took tons of pictures of Audrey doing things like playing in the sand, petting the cat, and eating a cracker, but not many (or any good ones) of events like opening presents, playing with her aunts and uncles, or seeing new things. I didn't get one single picture of the 3 of us during our whole 11 day trip. Boo to me.

We spent Christmas Eve at my mom's house (no pictures) and Christmas morning at my dad's (some pictures, but no great ones). Here, Audrey saw the box of 12 Sesame Street mini books we bought her. She couldn't care less then, but now, we have to read each book at least 4 times a day so she can practice turning the pages.

Paige bought John a little dog that wags its tail when you push the button (a.k.a. secret gift for Audrey). Audrey loves it.

It was a full house Christmas morning... Mom, Mark and Thea, Paige and Duke, Naz, Jordan and Drew, me and John, Audrey, Duke and Drew's dad... Audrey was a little overwhelmed by the people and the presents.

The best gift of the morning... Naz's Snuggie! Perfect for Hawaii's weather.

At the Christmas party at the Tea House (which I posted pictures of earlier), Audrey was surprised with a birthday cake since our Hawaii family couldn't make it to her party in California. She was shy, but tried her best to blow out the candle!
These were all of John's pictures I hijacked from Facebook. I promise, I have a bunch of great ones on my camera, and some video as soon as I plug in my phone. If time permits, I'll get to it this week.

Audrey got some quality time with Grandpa to show who's boss!

No comments: