Monday, December 27, 2010

Some pictures...

We took Christmas pictures, but didn't bring the cord to upload them, so here are a few iphone and Facebook-jacked pictures. I have many videos to upload when we get home next week!

Audrey the Baby Fountain
(Audrey likes to take a big drink and then spit out the water so she soaks her dress.)

Audrey and Grandpa

Audrey and Mama on Christmas
(The jewelry was Granny's. She gifted all of her personal items she wanted her grandchildren to have, and I got this necklace/earrings set and a peridot set. Audrey has something coming to her when she turns 2.)

My handsome little brother, Naz (taken by my cousin Madison).

Grandma and Audrey

3 comments:

The Liconas said...

GREAT PHOTOS! I especially love the one of the two of you! Enjoy your time!

Sara said...

Looks like a relaxing trip! She's cuter everyday!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful family! Looks like a wonderful Christmas and a memorable trip :).