Saturday, December 4, 2010

Audrey's First Birthday Party

The birthday girl's birthday outfit was her "My 1st Birthday" onesie, pink leggings, and gold tutu. I think the pink tennis shoes made the outfit, though.

Paige, Lynn and I baked and decorated about 200 of these mini cupcakes. "Pat a cake, pat a cake, baker's man, bake me a cake as fast as you can. Pat it, and prick it, and mark it with an A. Put it in the oven for Audrey's big day!"

Audrey got this stuffed dog as a gift. Doesn't it look real?
Audrey loves looking outside so much. I ran outside and surprised her in the window, just to see the big smile on her face.

Auntie Tiff, Marissa, and Sarah brought 60 balloons to decorate the room.
Extreme close up!

Ninang Princess made this banner for the gift table.
We brought a comforter for the "babies" to play on. Audrey adores her Ate Maliya.

I am very happy my sister Paige got to be here for Audrey's party.

If Audrey looks drunk, it's because we gave her a beer. No, it's because she slept a whopping 45 minutes ALL DAY. No sleep makes for a very sleepy girl.
Has anyone seen the movie UP?
She realized I was trying to send her to Venezuela.

All of the stress and hard work of planning the party was worth it!

2 comments:

jane said...

Happy Birthday, Audrey. :) It was a lovely party; thanks for inviting us! I adore the last shot with you two in your "jammies"... :) Classic! I hope you're getting some much deserved rest tonight! Great job today, Mommy!!! It's over! :)

The Liconas said...

Lovely!!! What a beautiful day for a beautiful girl!!