Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby Blessings


I just found out another Richman teacher is expecting (unexpectedly). What a blessing that is for her! Even though it wasn't something she anticipated, she has no idea how much love she's about to gain for her little peanut. Congratulations to her (whose name will remain anonymous until she decides to share with the world).

It was also nice to see some friends today. John and I stopped at work so I could wish my class Merry Christmas (and more importantly, drop off treats for their last day). John stayed in the office with Audrey so she didn't get contaminated with kid germs, but not without introducing her to some of her fans!

Audrey has been an excellent sleeper at night, but not so excellent during the day or evening. John is great at getting her to sleep, even if it's just for short periods of time. I don't have the patience to pace and bounce for 40 minutes. While I appreciate the time I have while she's asleep, I LOVE her waking up sounds! I wish I could just post soundbites for you to hear how cute she is. She also raises her arm in the air and lets it fall. Since we have the same mouth, I find myself looking in the mirror and making Audrey's waking up faces.

1 comment:

The Liconas said...

How sweet this part is Ivy!! It was great to see you all today!