Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Satisfied.

We walked 3 miles today! Yay for us! I have to get rid of the "ugliness" that indicates I must be having a boy. Don't ask. Being told not to exercise until after 13 weeks really took its toll on my body. It will be a summer of sweats, or as my dad put it, "The Summer of George" until I find something that fits me. I've got the Castanza cell phone message, but I still have quite a few things to accomplish first, like bang my head against a table and play frolf.

In feline news, Jack is home and insulinated, and purring by my side. Penny is MIA, probably sleeping in the sink or daydreaming about eating Mango the lovebird. I love having happy kitties. I'm about to go cut into and devour an entire cantaloupe while John enjoys a Laker win.

2 comments:

Sara said...

The blog looks really good, ivy!
I will have to add your link to mine!

Sara said...

and you named the bird Mango :)!