It's as good a time as any to start posting again...So Jack was diagnosed with feline diabetes, and that sucks. I have to give him insulin twice a day, whether I'm awake or not. The poor thing is a really good kitty, and takes the shot like a man. He hardly notices I'm coming at him with the needle. We've gotten to know the vet and all of the nurses very well at this point, after several bouts with dermatitis, stones made of ear wax, and now diabetes. He's come full circle and turned back into my sweet, affectionate, loving kitty, my baby! I hope he- and I- make it through this!
Speaking of babies... I'm now officially through my first trimester at 13 weeks and 4 days. Yay! So far, pregnancy has been an experience. At 5 weeks, I was in urgent care with ruptured cysts, but that was the only major (or minor) crisis. My biggest complaints so far have been nasty body acne, feeling like I couldn't possibly keep my eyes open for 5 more minutes, bloating, and of course, constipation, my arch nemesis. On the bright side, I have a little bitty baby growing inside of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment