That's what I feel like, at least. The clothes aren't fitting me quite like they should, and my lovehandles are bigger than my belly. I finally found a pair of fat jeans that fit, but I still can't button comfortably. At least Queen has a positive take on it.
I worked out 5 days this week! We walked 4 and I did TKB last night. Walking didn't seem like real exercise before, but it does to my tired body now! TKB isn't quite the same when you can't give 100%, but I've come to terms with low-impact. I guess I'm showing now, too. I thought it was all water, gas, and constipation, but most of that has passed and I still have a belly. I'll have to get John to take some pictures so I can post them.
I worked out 5 days this week! We walked 4 and I did TKB last night. Walking didn't seem like real exercise before, but it does to my tired body now! TKB isn't quite the same when you can't give 100%, but I've come to terms with low-impact. I guess I'm showing now, too. I thought it was all water, gas, and constipation, but most of that has passed and I still have a belly. I'll have to get John to take some pictures so I can post them.
I got up early at 6:15 to give Jack his insulin, and discovered that I need to feed myself while feeding him, or I'm too nauseous to get off the couch to give him his shot. I'm sad that this "morning sickness" or whatever it is started so late (at about 11 weeks), but I could be barfing, so I can't complain. I'll take nausea and gagging over dryheaving (or something actually coming up) any day.
I hear baby Mango calling, so that means I need to get my fat bottom off of this couch and go clean her cage. I might as well finish cleaning the house while I'm at it. I can't pride myself on a clean house if it's not clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment