![]() |
| Happy St. Patrick's Day! They might pull their Filipino side, but they're both technically Irish, as well. Thanks, Grandma, for the Irish Pride shirts! |
| This has to be one of my favorite pictures ever. |
Meet my friend, a Bearded Dragon. I like him. He has sharp little claws and would prefer to be in his cage, but I like having a big tough lizard on me.
The stomach flu found us. Emme had her first experience with barfing. She woke up at around 10 pm and barfed all over her swing, then barfed every so often after that. She couldn't hold anything down. I continued to nurse her, but that all came right back up. We completely ran out of blankets and onesies. I ended up getting a sub the next day, but she was fine by about 6 am. No more barf, just really, really tired. That made two of us.
Emme is eating lots of new foods, but boob is still best. I'm making all of her food except for fruit. It's so easy to just buy a jar of fruit, especially when fruit really isn't in season. Here's she's enjoying fruit and cereal.
Did I mention my kids are nerds? Books are more fun than toys.
This month, we lost Jack for 2 weeks. He just got out. He left the garage and didn't come home. There was actually a sign about a missing black cat with all of Jack's traits, and I assumed someone stole him and then lost him. It turns out, there were 2 black missing cats in our neighborhood. When someone called about a black cat that was found in someone's garage, they called the number on the sign. As it turns out, it was actually Jack in their garage! (Don't worry; there's a happy ending for all~ that lady's black cat came home a day later.)
Jack was less than thrilled to be given a bath, but you know what? I don't care. Stupid cat! Don't run away like that! I thought you were gone! I thought you were dead! I was getting used to the idea, and thinking you were better off, because living in a garage sucks- especially with cat poop and barf all over (by the way, Jack, kind of your fault). Then he came home, and I felt horrible. Dumb cat.





No comments:
Post a Comment