Sunday, September 30, 2012

September

Emme is growing and changing before our eyes.  She doesn't really look like Audrey, and I can't find much about her that looks like me, so she must look like John.  It was tough leaving them to go back to work again, but September was a busy month, so that made it a little easier.

We had some fun happenings this month... Aunt Libby came down to Ontario to dog and house sit for her friend, so we drove up for the day for a visit and a swim.







Poor Audrey had a horrible fever.  It just wouldn't go away.   When it got up to 103-104, John took her to urgent care (while I stayed home with Emme).  They sent her home.  We went back the next day, and they finally diagnosed her with a double ear infection and a bad throat infection.  Poor baby- it was so red and swollen, it looked like raw meat.  She was so miserable.  I hate when my kids are sick.  On a lighter note, she is clutching her first "Barbie" doll (which is actually a Disney princess doll), Ariel, which she earned for being a good girl at Celia's house.



Her hair is so fuzzy!  I want to rub my lips all over it to feel how soft it is.  She's lucky, because even though she had some cradle cap, she lost very little of her hair.  She is an excellent nurser, so she gained some chubby cheeks!


I LOVE this sister shot!


Audrey picked out that Eric Carle caterpillar rattle toy for Emme.

I bought these matching jammies a long time ago, and waited for them to fit.  I was so excited to get a picture of them together!  I always said if I had twins, I'd never dress them the same.  I don't have twins, so I guess that means I can dress them the same!  Aren't they SO cute?

One day after work, the girls and I were relaxing before Daddy got home.  2 out of 3 of us were in a good mood, while the other was a little reluctant to join the pictures.  Eventually, Audrey brightened up and we got a good shot of the 3 Ninofranco girls.


Bathing Beauty


Have I ever told you about the most patient kitty in the world?  His name is Jack and he is tolerant and loving, despite my rambunctious toddler.



 Here's my child showing NO FEAR!

No comments: