This has been a crazy, busy, tiring August. They always are, but I feel extra tired and stressed out this particular August. Audrey is a bit more active now, and I'm a little older. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our trip to the San Francisco Zoo last month. I think they pretty much speak for themselves. ![]() |
| Here's Athena, the Eurasian Eagle Owl. She was smuggled as an egg (from Austria). Her shell was dyed like an Easter egg before she hatched and her eggnapper was put into prison. |
![]() |
| I forget this Western Screech Owl's name, but he's super cute. |
![]() |
| This is a Spectacled Owl. He was pretty boring. |
| Daddy and Audrey! |
| This peacock was trying to bury itself. |
| I love the old architecture. |
![]() |
| Giraffes are some of my favorites at the zoo. |
| Outside of the spider house. Yuck! |
| Big awesome |
![]() |
| I love the architecture, but there was a spider exhibit. Audrey and I enjoyed the sea lion instead. |
![]() |
| More cool architecture. |
![]() |
| Barn Owl |







1 comment:
that little zoo has so much charm :)
(almost as charming as audrey)
Post a Comment