Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Redecorating

I get bored easily, and I need things to be new and exciting.  That includes what my surroundings are like.  Most of our furniture is pretty much stuck where it is due to size, layout of the buildings, etc.  However, Audrey's room is fair game!  Her room is pretty simple and basic, but I tried to put things up that she enjoys.

For example, she loves birds.  I found this neat idea somewhere (I can't find the link right now, but it is from this website).  I painted sticks and cut out birds from scrapbooking paper and attached them with fishing line.  It's supposed to be spring decor, but whatever, Audrey likes birds, so it's year round!
 We put up some pictures and fun things for her to look at while she changes.  I have a bunch of pictures to put up still, but I'm trying to get them into frames.

 Finally, here is her crib with her name.  Her letters have animal stickers resting on them.  She likes to point and say, "Bird!" or "Who who?"  On the right you'll see a floating cow.  Her moon light was getting its batteries replaced.  (Get it?  The cow is jumping over the moon?)


We recently converted her crib into a toddler bed, which as you probably know, isn't the easiest thing to adjust to for a toddler.

She'd fall asleep like this...


And in the morning, we'd find her like this...

After her nap this afternoon, she woke up and chose a book off of her shelf and got back into bed.  My girl!

No comments: