Guess what I did today?!
Since I had the day off, Jenny and I decided to take our girls to the Santa Ana Zoo. Clearly, they were not as excited about the zoo as we were.

Since I had the day off, Jenny and I decided to take our girls to the Santa Ana Zoo. Clearly, they were not as excited about the zoo as we were.

We started off in the kids area, and the goats were a pretty big hit.


Awww... BFFs for life!

Then there were these crazy egg things... They were fun climbing in and out of. I was waiting for one of them to start singing "Baby, we were born this way..." a la Lady Gaga. (Grammy reference, in case you missed it.)
"This must have been Big Bird's egg!"




Audrey was paddling on an egg shell while I was taking pictures of Sophie and Jenny.

We went for a ride on the carousel. I thought it was strange that it was spelled carrousel instead of carousel, but apparently it's the French way of spelling it. Who knew there'd be a carrousel and not a carrusel in the middle of Santa Ana.
Seriously, these are the things I think about.
Seriously, these are the things I think about.



No comments:
Post a Comment