Sunday, October 10, 2010

Audrey Being Cute

She learned how to remove wipes from the package, and went to town in the 30 seconds that I left the room. Audrey is a little rascal, but how can you be mad at someone who looks like this? This is her "Oh, crap, I'm busted!" face.

At the Richman baby shower, we got a gift from the fourth grade team with lots of owlie clothes. This hat has come in useful for cold mornings!

I love this picture. Her hair is getting really long, and it's one of the first 12 month onesies she fit into.

We had a good afternoon watching Sister Act and eating Cheerios. Audrey demonstrates her new ability to clap!


Penny is a funny kitty. This morning during breakfast, she kept Audrey entertained while chasing a toy. You won't see Penny, but you can imagine what she's doing!

1 comment:

The Liconas said...

So so so so so cute!! I love her laugh! Nothing like the way a pet can make a baby laugh, because the animals are so unintentional!