On Tuesday, Mecca had a "surprise" birthday BBQ for his son at Huntington Beach (he kind of spoiled the surprise, though). It was a beautiful but windy day, and and the sun was shining bright and strong. John wore my floppy hat to avoid (an inevitable) sunglasses tan.
The wind is blowing my dress a tiny bit, but my belly is definitely getting bigger! So are my butt, thighs, and boobs, but we won't talk about those. It's a touchy subject. I'm still coming to terms with my new curves. I'm now in week 18.
Here's a close up of my belly (duh). Notice I took out my belly ring. It wasn't necessary yet, but I thought I'd do it now instead of waiting. It makes my tight shirts look like my belly button popped already, which it hasn't. She's a little pointy at the moment, but I'm sure she'll become a basketball soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment